Is the human being a social animal based upon natural instinct and biological structure of brain and body? Is the human intended by nature to engage in regular and repetitive interaction with other humans? Or is he by nature a loner, an isolationist, who can best thrive by spending most of his time alone? This is a very interesting and thought-provoking issue to dissect from all angles, and it opens a gateway to many wide-ranging Truth realizations.
To begin, it is clear that society and government has an immense and directly vested interest in convincing all humans that they are highly sociable creatures, and therefore go to great lengths to coerce and indoctrinate all humans to agree to compulsively interact, and form personal relationships with, other humans. This fact, in and of itself, does not prove the human is by nature an anti-social loner, but it must be carefully and fully factored into the equation when analyzing this question.
The second point that must be emphasized is that the human being is a defect of nature. This is undeniably True, and as a genetic birth defect species, determining exactly what nature “intended” for the human to ideologically and behaviorally manifest, is rendered much more difficult than is the case with genetically normal, healthy animals.
With this preface, let us begin a totally unbiased, Forbidden Truth analysis of this key question. We will begin by listing the evidence which could reasonably be used to suggest that the human is naturally inclined to socialize with other humans:
- The vast majority of all humans, adult and child, do socialize on an ongoing basis with other humans. This fact cannot be ignored or dismissed, but it must be viewed within the contextual understanding that socialization is relentless promoted and indoctrinated to all citizen-slaves, of all ages, by society and government as the only appropriate, acceptable, and normal way of life.
- The vast majority of older children and adults would find it traumatic to be suddenly isolated and cut off from all human interactions. Again, an absolute fact. But why is this so? Remember, the human is both a sheeple and a pathological addict. Humans blindly follow and emulate the behaviors of other humans, especially when such behaviors are relentlessly imposed via brainwashing and indoctrination. Just as importantly, the human becomes heavily addicted to behaviors at the drop of a hat, his entire psychological makeup being geared towards an addictive state of mind, just one of many genetic weaknesses and failures of their brain.
- A majority of animals with higher level complexity of brain function, do socialize heavily with other members of their own species. The monkey, elephant, dolphin, and others, seem to be good examples of this. On the flipside, you do have plenty of higher-functioning animals who are essentially isolationist: The jaguar, koala, panda. Clearly, ongoing socialization is not a universal character trait of mammals with high levels of brain development.
- Social scientists, psychologists, and other empowered agents of society insist that human interaction is necessary for proper mental health and functionality. Another fact, but a fact essentially voided by the Forbidden Truth that human society is itself profoundly diseased on a psychological level, and that all empowered agents of society are mandated to promote the legitimacy of existing social structures, one of which is universally indoctrinated social contact between citizen-slaves.
So there you have the top four reasons to accept the notion that humans are designed by nature to socialize with each other. But all four carry caveats, very real and undeniable facts which directly mitigate this specific indicator.
Now, let us objectively analyze all of the evidence suggesting the human is meant to live as a lifelong loner and isolationist:
- Newborn babies are not sociable towards other human beings, children or adults. This is a fact. Newborn babies must be externally socialized, which is exactly what society and government orders all parents, nurses, and all adults who have access to newborns, to do to them. The newborn baby craves attention and stimulation, but this has nothing to do with craving actual contact/interaction with other humans. A colorful toy or interactive robot fascinates the newborn more than an actual human being, although of course an active human does grab attention of the newborn, too.
Babies are Self-obsessed by nature. They play with and focus upon themselves. They do not cry because they want or need human attention, they cry because they have needs, such as hunger and physical discomfort, that they are unable to resolve on their own. This is a huge and vital distinction. Babies do not seek out contact with humans, beyond focusing on them as an available distraction. Given a colorful and highly interactive robot to engage with, newborn babies would choose interacting with the robot, over a human. It is important to understand that a desire to interact is itself not a primary focus or need of newborns. The newborn seeks an understanding of his universe as he discovers it, and interaction aids him in this quest. Such interaction is not primarily emotion-based, but rather, intellect-based.
Of course it does not take very long for a newborn to become addicted to human socialization. This is why My comments specifically relate to the newborn, as even the 1 or 2 month old infant, having been subjected to relentless human imposition, usually has already fallen prey to this undesired addiction.
- Children do not function well in highly interactive, group environments, or within one-on-one personal relationships. This is a fact. Prejudice, bullying, violence, sadism, emotional trauma, pathological feelings of Self-doubt, and many more emotional dysfunctions in children, directly occur in response to socializing with other children and adults.
- Adults do not function well in highly interactive, group environments, or within one-on-one personal relationships. Another fact. Every pathology of the child within a group environment, only becomes more severe and disturbed for adults. Genocide, war, the violence of the mob, the sadistic rage behind support for judicial punishment, the orgy of rage underlying participation in and viewing of organized sports, universa abuse of children within families, the violence, physical, sexual, and emotional, underlying every sexual relationship, etc…, all speak to the Truth that adults are unable to positively function as social creatures.
- Sexual organ design and placement: Both male and female humans are biologically designed, physically and mentally, to be able to achieve sexual climax without need for any contact with other humans. Each human is designed by nature to masturbate easily and successfully. Only terrorist threat and brutal indoctrination, compel most humans to “prefer” and to choose ongoing sexual contact with other humans.
The evidence overwhelmingly favors the theory that humans were intended to spend their lives in solitude, as loners and isolationists, focusing upon themselves and meeting their own needs. Only external imposition by society and government, deploying coercion, terrorization, bribery, brainwashing, and indoctrination, causes the human pathology of socialization. Social scientists even admit that all babies and children need to be externally socialized. Why??? Why do they need this? Is it to their benefit, or is it for the malicious societal and governmental purpose of creating a relationship addict, someone unable to function on his own, someone emotionally crippled and shackled to others, and therefore to the social matrix itself??
Those of us, like Myself, who choose to exist as absolute loners and isolationists, to the point of spending our entire lives as adult virgins, as I have and will, are relentlessly ridiculed and condemned, because we represent and manifest the Forbidden Truth that external socialization is itself a horrific and crippling shackle which defies and destroys Truth-based mental health and the natural instincts of the human being.
Look at those who are prejudicially labeled as “autistic”, as an example. There is strong evidence to suggest that they function perfectly well, and emotionally thrive, within their chosen state of isolation. And yet society insists that they are mentally crippled, relentlessly attempts to force them to interact with others, causing needless trauma. No, it is you who are mentally ill and crippled, unable to meet your own needs, desperately clinging to relationships and to pathological human contact which only serves to worsen all of your existing mind-based pathologies.
Let us celebrate the glory of the loner, let us revere the isolationists, those who shun and reject all contact with humans. Let us understand and rejoice in their triumph over the external attack of forced socialization.
© Copyright 2014-2064 The Seer of Forbidden Truth. All Rights Reserved.