This blog post will be rather lengthy, as it dissects one of the most primarily profound issues of the experience of existence for the sane Superior: Immortality. Right now, by choosing to read this text, an incredible opportunity to face up to the Forbidden Truths of death, and more importantly, to declare death your mortal enemy and achieve its eradication, is being presented to you.
I provide you with this, the greatest gift you can ever receive, only because I know you are too broken and inferior to seize it, yet My joy in your failure is tempered by the knowledge that your failure will directly result in My failure to attain immortality, as well. And therefore you are guilty not only of collective suicide, individually and as a species, but of My direct murder. This is the crime that I can never forgive, just one of your many crimes committed and carried out against Me.
I am an Immortalist. What does this mean? It means I understand and embrace a personal entitlement to live forever via the power of technology. Let us begin by defining what immortalism is not. Immortalism is not a religion. Immortalism is not a belief system. Immortalism is not a desire or a need. Immortalism is not a hope or a wish or a dream or a fantasy. Immortalism is an entitlement of mind. Immortalism is the single greatest of all personal rights. Immortalism is the premier right of the Self-aware and Self-loving mind of the sane and Superior thinker.
My right to immortality is based upon My recognition that I am entitled to immortality, based upon the mind universe I have uniquely created, and the conscious understanding and embrace of the Truth that to die is to be retroactively unborn. Immortalism has nothing to do with unrealistic fantasy, and nothing to do with any supernatural concepts or delusions. Immortalism has only to do with technology. Technology created by thinking minds, that already exists, and that can be easily developed by humans and other species of life who might possess intellectual capacities equal to or greater than what the human brain possesses. Therefore, for the remainder of this blog post, immortalism will be referred to as technological immortality, because this is what the attainment of immortality is, this is the only valid form and method that exists, to attain immortality.
Who is entitled to technological immortality? Every sentient creature who consciously recognizes and embraces a sacred, inalienable right to exist as a mind. Those who are capable of creating and realizing technological immortality for themselves, as a species, have earned first right, and sacred obligation, to attain technological immortality for Self. A species of life which may possess this conscious recognition, but is not capable of personally achieving technological immortality due to limited intellectual MindPower, is entitled to receive the gift of technological immortality only on a secondary level, after all with superior species intellect have had this right bestowed upon them as functional reality.
On planet earth at this time, the only species intellectually capable of achieving technological immortality is the human being. In point of fact, a Truth clearly and undeniably valid to any unbiased thinker, human beings are fully capable at this very moment in time, the year you label as 2014, to achieve technological immortality. The only reason technological immortality is not an achieved reality as of today, is because the human being is a genetically defective, mutant birth defect species which desires to die and suffers from collective suicidal ideation.
The horror of this absolute Truth, must not be glossed over. Each of us who exist as Superior minds and thinkers is being actively murdered by the collective insanity and stupidity of humanity itself, as a species. My inalienable right to exist forever as a functional mind, is being denied to Me. I am and will be forced to suffer the horrific fate of never having existed, the horrific fate of never having been born, the horrific fate of being retroactively unborn, due to the collective choice of humanity as a species, on both universal and individually personal levels, to die.
Some of you inferiors will wonder how I can be absolutely certain that technological immortality is fully achievable as of today? The answer is: I have performed an unbiased analysis of all known technology as it exists today, and combined this unbiased analysis with another analysis which dissects the efforts made by humanity as a species to actually attain technological immortality.
Let us begin with the latter: As concrete fact, as of 2014, there has been absolutely no concerted and focused effort on the part of any human government or society, to attain technological immortality. Very simply, no organized attempt has been made to try to achieve technological immortality. And to go further, a mindfold has been created and imposed by every society and government, to block and prevent all conscious focus and thought of the general public, the Unwashed Masses, to the very concept of technological immortality.
Death continues to be universally promoted by every government and society as absolutely necessary, normal, desirable, and the absolute, unquestioned fate of every human being. The reasons for this would require an additional blog post to properly articulate, but for now let us focus only on understanding the ramifications of this Forbidden Truth: Nothing can ever be achieved unless it is both attempted and desired. Humanity, as a species, has not and does not desire to attain technological immortality, and has not and will not attempt to achieve it. The reasons for this directly relate to both the genetic malformation of the human brain, and the universe of insanity within which every human child is forced to exist from biological creation, resulting in brutal destruction of all mind potential.
Now, understanding that humanity as a species does not desire to attain technological immortality, and has not devoted any organized effort to attain technological immortality, let us briefly analyze some of the technological advances and discoveries that the human species has attempted and achieved, and how they could and would directly relate to any legitimate quest to achieve technological immortality:
- Robotics: Humans have developed robotic technology which simulates and in many cases improves upon existing functionality of body parts and organs. These technologies range from artificial legs, to telescopes and microscopes which far exceed human sight, to machines which far exceed human hearing, to artificial hearts which perform the exact same functionality as the human heart. Yet no legitimate attempts to directly integrate robotic trechnology to direct human body function has been made.
- Genetics: Humans have pursued genetic and DNA research, even successfully mapping the human genome itself. This feat can easily translate to numerous avenues of technological immortality research and advancement, yet the species refuses to pursue the goal of melding genetic research with intent to bestow technological immortality on an individual level.
- Cloning: Cloning is one of the most directly useful of all technologies in leading to the attainment of technological immortality, and in point of fact, cloning is alreadsy an achieved scientific feat and capability. Insanely, governments and societies condemn the concept of human cloning and have literally enacted laws which ban human cloning, and in the process render future technological advances which would lead to technological immortality, impossible to achieve.
- Reproduction of materials: From the xerox copy machine to laser printers to vhs tape to burning of CD’s to 3D printers which can already be used today by any individual to make a functional gun, technology has been developed to copy whatever humans have wanted to copy. The only exception being the human brain, or specific brain cell clusters which regulate reality perceptions. No legitimate attempt to reproduce the brain has been made.
- Computer engineering: Computer engineers have successfully created and developed just about everything that a government or society has chosen to demand of them. No effort to encourage the computer engineering profession to focus upon developing a mainframe to support human consciousness of mind has ever been solicited by any government or society.
- Medicine and medical doctors: Here we come to the number one root of the problem. The first line in the pursuit of technological immortality should and must be the physician. Physicians of the 21st century remain insanely focused upon treating and trying to cure specific diseases. But the Truth is, there are no specific diseases. Every disease exists only as a symptom of the only actual disease, the only actual medical failure and problem which must be solved. This problem is: Death.
It is utterly insane for doctors across the world to waste their entire lives, and trillions of dollars in research and other government grants and funding, to try to cure specific diseases, when everybody still ends up dying. What is the point of curing cancer or ending heart disease, if the end result is that the individual still dies? A revolutionary shift in reality perception must immediately occur, in which death is universally recognized and understood as the only disease that exists, the only medical problem which needs to be solved. All medical research should be devoted to unlocking the keys to immortality of the brain, not to curing any specific symptom, such as cancer or heart failure, of the disease that is death.
- Science and scientists: I am listing this bullet point last, but in Truth it ranks directly behind medicine, as the leading barrier to technological immortality becoming reality. Science in the 21st century exists in a dark cave, the glory of its potential crippled by the diseased and suffocating force of governments and human societies, which have hijacked and control scientific research and directionality in order to maintain the horror of universal death which is the #1 method, organized within the terrorism of the insane god myth, of universal enslavement of the masses.
Science must liberate from the shackle of government, become radicalized in the name of Truth and of personal potential, to bring an end to the plague of religion, and to universally and openly pursue the most important scientific feat in human history: The attainment of technological immortality.
Okay, to summarize: Technological immortality is fully feasible as of today. I cannot say whether or not technological immortality can be made manifest reality as of today, because I have no psychic power. But that is not the point. The point is that if you humans wanted to be born, meaning to live, because you are not living right now, you could live. All that is required is the concerted effort of the best scientists, doctors, geneticists, engineers, computer programmers, and roboticists, united together with the single goal of rendering technological immortality a functional reality.
The only obstacles to you never dying, are the facts that you want to die, and the governments and societies which enslave you and to which you have insanely pledged your allegiance, want you to die. And so will die, you will pretend to not be dead, as you die, the True horror of your choice invisible to your broken minds.
In My next blog post I will be dissecting the actual physical details of what constitutes technological immortality. This introduction is intended to lay the groundwork so you can understand and appreciate why every creature who is sane and Self-loving must accept a personal obligation to identify as an Immortalist.
© Copyright 2014-2064 The Seer of Forbidden Truth. All Rights Reserved.