A little over two weeks ago, senior citizen sniper Stephen Paddock, a 64 year old torture victim and Martyr of amerikkka, successfully carried out the single most prolific lone gunman mass murder rampage in amerikkkan history. He fatally harvested 58 humans from a brilliantly conceived and established sniper’s nest overlooking a music festival from the 32nd floor of The Mandalay Bay hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, usa.
The purpose of this essay is not to replay or update any details of this historic event, I’ve done this in past essays, but instead to contrast Stephen’s success, as a complete amateur, with the relative failures of the vast majority of professionally conceived and organized terrorist attacks.
The simple fact is, excepting 9/11, organized and professional terrorists have had a dismal record of both planning and executing homicidal attacks, most especially within us territory. In this essay, I will briefly outline how these failures can be reversed.
Why was Stephen, an elderly man with no professional training in murder, so successful in comparison to younger and better-training seekers of homicidal vengeance? Let’s look at 10 direct factors that explain this phenomenon.
1) Comprehensive pre-event tactical planning makes a big difference. But only if absolute secrecy and covertness is maintained throughout the tactical planning process. A dual feat Stephen was able to achieve, while many professional terrorists were/are not.
2) Innovative tactics are important. A plan different from any previously attempted plan, contains an element of surprise that offers a tremendous opportunity at the beginning of the attack.
3) Establishing a protected and defended Command and Control Center for the initiation of an attack, even if it only lasts for a few minutes, offers a tremendous tactical advantage that can make all the difference in determining success or failure. Lee Harvey, Osama, and Stephen did this.
4) Tried and true, reliable and professionally made weapons generally are more effective than improvised devices and home-made explosives.
5) Mental and emotional calmness generally aid a mass murder rampage, over religious fervor or emotional excitement, most especially during the actual commission of the rampage.
6) Every high security venue and every high value target always has defensive weaknesses that can be exploited. But first they must be properly identified, and then an actual plan that does recognize and exploit a specific and existing weakness must be devised and executed.
7) The maintenance of absolute Sleeper and Deep Cover status as an individual, can be of enormous aid in successfully planning and executing a highly successful attack.
8) Personal weaknesses, such as age and physical infirmity, can be directly exploited and turned into operational and tactical strengths.
9) Just because terrorists may exist as a group, does not mean that any specific operation needs to be planned or executed within a group dynamic. There are absolute tactical advantages to a solo conceived and executed event, that cannot be maintained within any type of interactive conspiracy.
10) Disorienting targeted victims during the initial moments of a rampage, insofar as the directionality and scope of an attack, can greatly aid overall success.
These are just ten of dozens of different advantages Martyr Stephen established and utilized.
Professional terrorists often fall victim to dogmatic and traditional thinking patterns. They often try to emulate each other and recreate past successes. They tend to emphasize ideological doctrine over personal, mind-grown, inspiration based upon individual True Reality.
In all aspects of consciousness of mind, unlearning is the key. Unlearning is the process by which errors of the Self-mind can be recognized and eliminated.
Legal Disclaimer: This essay is written and published for informational and scholarly research purposes only, and as a social commentary upon the human condition. The author does not condone or promote any type of criminal or illegal actions.
All Text is Copyright © 2014-2064 The Seer of Forbidden Truth. All Rights Reserved.